Thursday, April 29, 2010

Updated -- This week's radio segments (The Sports Reporters, The Gas Man, Tony Kornheiser Show):

Yesterday I joined The Sports Reporters' Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin in the normal timeslot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's). Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment that previews the Capitals-Canadiens Game 7, my 'relationship' with hockey, the PGA Tour's Quail Hollow Championship and other golf odds and ends.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Sports Reporters

-----

I also made my weekly appearance with The Gas Man on Seattle's 950 KJR on Wednesday night at 8:25 ET. This week we spend a great deal of time talking about this week's Quail Hollow Championships, the rivalry between Tiger and Phil and much more.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man

----

Thursday, I made my regular appearance on Tony Kornheiser's newest Tony Kornheiser Show Thursday morning at 11:05 ET.  This week, we spoke about my work with The Golf Channel, the upcoming luncheon that Tony will introduce me, and other sports topics.

Click here to listen to the segment: Tony Kornheiser Show

No comments: