Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Updated II - Radio Segments for This Week (The Sports Reporters, Tony Kornheiser Show, The Gas Man Show)

I made my regular appearance on 'The Sports Reporters' with Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin in my regular spot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's) this evening. Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment on a topic making the rounds again, Len Bias and Maryland, the Dez Bryant/NCAA situation and Doug Barron's situation.

Click here to listen to Wednesday afternoon's segment: The Sports Reporters


This week my segment on The Tony Kornheiser Show (normally Thursday's, 11:05 ET)  was Tuesday because of a scheduling issue.  It was a typical segment with Tony, starting out with a little concert and theater talk prior to discussing the Len Bias documentary.

Click here to listen to the radio segment (I start at the 19:45 mark): The Tony Kornheiser Show


I made my regular appearance with The Gasman Thursday (5:35 PT), and this week we discussed speaking engagements, the BCS and a little ND-Navy.

Click here to listen to the radio segment: The Gas Man Show

No comments: