Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Updated -- This week's radio segments (The Sports Reporters, The Gas Man, Tony Kornheiser Show):

Today I joined The Sports Reporters' Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin in the normal timeslot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's). Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment  focused on Gilbert Arenas and his suspension and college basketball.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Sports Reporters

----------------------

I also made my regular appearance on The Gas Man at 5:25 PT on Wednesday. In this segment, we spoke about the 'Caddy For Life' Golf Channel documentary I am working on and player exemption scenarios for this year's US Open at Pebble Beach.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man

---------------------

On Thursday I joined the newest The Tony Kornheiser Show in my normal Thursday slot.  We talked about golf today (the documentary, Phil Mickelson's brief words on Tiger, Rocco Mediate) before transitioning to Maryland basketball.

Click here to listen to the segment (starts within 1st minute): The Tony Kornheiser Show

No comments: