Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Author luncheon at The Hay-Adams Hotel; This week's radio segments

As some of you may be aware through my discussions on the radio and other sources, I will be making an appearance next Wednesday (5/12) at The Hay-Adams Hotel for the 'Lunch with an Author' event. Tony Kornheiser will be introducing me and along with lunch and my talk I will be available for book signings (we will be selling copies of my new book 'Moment of Glory'). I've received several inquiries about who can attend -- tickets sales are open to the public. If you are interested in more details you can contact Mioko Miller at (202) 220-4853, and for ticket purchases please call (202) 220-4844.

---------

On Wednesday evening at 8:25 ET I made my weekly appearance on Seattle's KJR with The Gas Man. We talked Washington DC sports, Dan Snyder's latest gaffe, Rory McIlroy and news from The Players Championship.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man
---------

This evening I joined The Sports Reporters' Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin in the normal timeslot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's). This week we discussed The Players Championship, the rumor that Tiger Woods has fired Hank Haney, and much more surrounding golf's rising stars.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Sports Reporters 

---------

On Thursday, I once again joined Tony Kornheiser on the newest The Tony Kornheiser Show. This week was the normal banter, focused around the author luncheon next week, The Players Championship and other sports topics.

Click here to listen to the segment: Tony Kornheiser Show

4 comments:

case said...

too much golf
please get back to sports and athletes

Mr. X said...

I also liked how you worked in the Synder/Marine/Cheerleader controversy which made Andy nervous.

Gunnar said...

Nice round going for rookie Alex Prugh.

goofymatters said...

Mr. Feinstein gets it right, except when it comes to politics. Tiger is a tool.