Thursday, May 13, 2010

Updated -- This week's radio segments (The Sports Reporters, The Gas Man, Tony Kornheiser Show)

Yesterday I joined The Sports Reporters' Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin in the normal timeslot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's). Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment that discussed the book luncheon at the Hay-Adams along with my book release, Hank Haney's departure from Tiger Woods and who the most prominent golf teacher is on Tour today. (Note: I will be guest host on Friday's show for 3 hours).

Click here to listen to the segment: The Sports Reporters

-----

I also made my weekly appearance with The Gas Man on Seattle's 950 KJR on Wednesday night at 8:25 ET. This week we spent a great deal of talking about the Griffey falling asleep story and freeze out of Larry LaRue, how difficult it is for athletes to step away, and we discussed the book released today 'Moment of Glory.'

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man

----

On Thursday, I made my regular appearance on Tony Kornheiser's newest The Tony Kornheiser Show at 100:05 ET. This week we discussed Tony's introduction of me at an author even at The Hay-Adams Hotel, my book release today, along with some discussion of Tiger Woods and Hank Haney.

Click here to listen to the segment (starts at the 4:30 mark) : Tony Kornheiser Show
--------------------------------

John's new book: "Moment of Glory--The Year Underdogs Ruled The Majors,"--is now available online and will be in bookstores nationwide May 13th. Visit your favorite retailer, or click here for online purchases

2 comments:

Ray said...

No Bob and Tom link?

Mr. X said...

Too bad there's no link for Tony's introduction of you at the Hay Adams. Sounds like he was drowned out by crickets.