Friday, May 13, 2011

This week's radio segments (The Sports Reporters, The Gas Man)

Wednesday I joined The Sports Reporters in my normal time slot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's). Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment from this week.  This week we discussed Gary Williams departure, Mark Turgeon's arrival, a look at other legendary coaches and what happens to their programs when they retire before moving on to golf and the Tiger Woods-Bubba Watson news.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Sports Reporters
 
-----------

Also Wednesday I joined The Gas Man in my normal weekly spot. This week we spent the time speaking about the most important news, the killing of Osama Bin Laden, my connection to Army and Navy and their campus reactions to the event, then moved on to more trivial topics such as NFL lockout, athletes and boredom, a story of me and John Thompson and the phenomena of Gus Johnson, Dick Vitale and other announcers.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man

No comments: