Friday, May 20, 2011

This week's radio segments (The Sports Reporters, The Gas Man)

Wednesday I joined The Sports Reporters in my normal time slot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's). Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment from this week.  This week we discussed new Maryland coach Mark Turgeon's hiring of assistant Delonte Hill, the AAU-ization of the college basketball game then moved on to golf by talking about Tiger Woods and his short week at THE PLAYERS and finishing with a quick Paul Goydos story.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Sports Reporters
 
-----------

Also Wednesday I joined The Gas Man in my normal weekly spot. This week we spent the time speaking about my reporting of Tiger Woods at Ponte Vedra before discussing the trials and tribulations of the tournament. After moving on from golf, we finished off talking about Gary Williams and Maryland.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man

No comments: