Thursday, June 2, 2011

This weeks radio segments (The Sports Reporters, The Gas Man)

Wednesday I joined The Sports Reporters in my normal time slot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's). Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment from this week. We started the segment discussing Gary Williams and whether he will ever coach again then moved on to the topic of the week, Jim Tressel's resignation and if Gordon Gee and Gene Smith are next. Based off that topic, maybe its time for the major college programs to break off from the NCAA. We ended this week's talk discussing Jack Nicklaus's comments on Tiger Woods.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Sports Reporters
 
-----------

Also Wednesday I joined The Gas Man in my normal weekly spot. The Gas Man's broadcast was live from Vancouver, prior to Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, so we jumped off talking about Seattle's love for the Canucks. After that we moved on to the power NCAA programs and as more problems creep up, will the schools look to break off from the NCAA?

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man

1 comment:

Jim said...

Mr. Feinstein,

not that it matters to me (I still find 'em and read 'em), but why no links to your Golf Channel.com articles? I loved your Tom Watson column, and really I link to this blog for anything golf related more than anything else.

Thanks for all your writing, most enjoyable.