Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Newest radio segments (The Gas Man, The Sports Junkies)

Here is the link to last week's radio segments, including the new continuing appearance on The Sports Junkies. Click the permalink below, then the link to the audio links, for the newest available interviews.

I joined The Gas Man, out of Seattle, for my weekly spot at 5:35 PT. Click below for the audio of this week's segment. We spend the majority of our time this week discussing the NFL and the end of the lockout, including its comparison to other strikes/lockouts in sports, before finishing off discussing Tiger Woods and Steve Williams. Also, I was able to sprinkle in some favorite jokes by my mother.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man

---------

I also joined The Sports Junkies in my new normal timeslot, Friday's at 7:25am. This week we spent much of the time discussing Tiger Woods and the outlook for him with his comeback at the Bridgestone Invitational. We followed the Tiger talk with looking at the NFL and whether missed OTA's are going to make a difference, and finished off talking about whether Bill Bilichick is the new version of the Oakland Raiders.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Sports Junkies


1 comment:

Matt Dick said...

Hi John,

My (12 year-old) daughter is an inveterate reader, and since I've loved your books and she's a big sports fan, we got her Vanishing Act.

Well she's hooked now and has started Last Shot and is loving it.

No question or compelling comment, just a thanks for writing for kids.