Thursday, August 18, 2011

This week's radio segments (The Mike Wise Show, The Gas Man)

Here is the link to last week's radio segments, including the new continuing appearance on The Mike Wise Show. Click the permalink below, then the link to the audio links, for the newest available interviews.

Wednesday I joined The Mike Wise Show in my weekly spot, and this week we spent most of the time focused on the situation down at Miami. In it, I suggest my ideas for what direction the NCAA and it's leadership direction should go. After the scandal discussion, we moved onto golf and the Steve Williams saga.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Mike Wise Show

-----

I joined The Gas Man, out of Seattle, for my weekly spot at 5:35 PT. Click below for the audio of this week's segment. This week we started out discussing Tiger Woods and his continuing struggles, including insight from two weeks ago in Akron and where his next tournament may be (Europe?). As expected we transitioned into talk about the scandals in college sports, and specifically what can and will happen to the programs involved.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man

No comments: