Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Updated--This Weeks Radio Appearances (The Sports Reporters, Tony Kornheiser Show and The Gas Man)

Today, I made a late afternoon appearance on 'The Sports Reporters' with Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin in my regular spot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's). Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment on last nights baseball and the upcoming President's Cup.

Click here for the radio segment: The Sports Reporters podcast


I made an appearance on Tony Kornheiser's most recent new radio show this morning. Even thought I happened to not be live today, we had a great conversation -- we talked about Tony being in my young readers series, and a great deal on Bobby Bowden's situation and Paterno.

Click here to listen to the radio segment: The Tony Kornheiser Show



I make regular appearances on Seattle's The Gas Man Show on Thursday evenings (5:35 PT), and this week we spent most of the time talking about referees and accountability, as well a good story about Notre Dame and what officials they used back in the Holtz days.

Click here to listen to the radio segment: The Gas Man Show

3 comments:

JJ said...

JF,

I love your appearances on The Gary Braun Show featuring Tony Kornheiser...Always interesting, and a great listen.

Unknown said...

John,

I sense some envy in TK's voice when you guys talk about your books. Retreading newspaper columns, as great as they are, and writing quality books are two separate entities.

Old Guy Radio is a very interesting phenomenon. Why do you think it works?

Ed said...

John,

I hate Notre Dame. I mean despise them (and I'm an Irish Catholic!).

But when you said on The Gas Man Show that Notre Dame never has any calls go against them, I have to point out one incident where I think they got robbed. The "Bush Push" against USC in that great game 4 (5?)years ago. As much as I love seeing ND lose, I thought that TD shouldn't have counted, and I thought it was pretty blatant.