Thursday, October 1, 2009

UPDATED - This Week's Radio Segments (The Sports Reporters, The T. Kornheiser Show and Seattle's Gas Man)

I made an appearance on Tony Kornheiser's most recent new radio show this morning. Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment on a range of topics -- which focussed on Maryland and Coach Friedgen -- I discussed with Tony.

Click here to listen to the radio segment (my segment starts at the 16:30 mark): The Tony Kornheiser Show

--------

Wednesday, I made a late afternoon appearance on 'The Sports Reporters' with Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin in my regular spot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's). This week's appearance was live from the Nationals game, so we discussed a little baseball, the upcoming President's Cup, and a few other topics.

Click here for the radio segment: The Sports Reporters podcast

--------

I make regular appearances on Seattle's The Gas Man Show on Thursday evenings, and tonight we spent most of the time talking about the sports scene in DC - Maryland, Hoyas, Nationals, Caps and of course the Redskins - along with a little PGA Tour.

Click here to listen to the radio segment: The Gas Man Show

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kornheiser subject - I haven't understood the 'coach in waiting' phenomenon in college football these days. It makes no sense.....FSU HAS to be trying to get out from under the Jimbo Fisher (sp?) deal, and MDs sounds really suspect. If the head coach doesn't have intention to step down in a set period, why subject everyone to this?

Laura's Husband said...

I enjoy your radio appearances...thanks for putting three in one post.

Bill Eubanks said...

I really enjoy your weekly spot with the Gas Man. I wish you were on more often as you bring a very educated, level headed and funny perspective to sports. Any chancy you'll ever have your own radio spot?
Your Fan,
Bill
DuPont, WA