Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Updated -- This Week's Radio Segments (The Sports Reporters, The Gas Man, The Tony Kornheiser Show):

I made my regular appearance on The Sports Reporters with Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin in the normal timeslot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's) this evening. Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment which focused on Tiger Woods.

Click here to listen to Wednesday afternoon's segment: The Sports Reporters


I also made my regular spot with The Gasman that has moved to Wednesday's at 5:25 PT during the NFL late season. This week we talked about the retirement of Bobby Bowden and the Tiger Woods incident.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man


Thursday morning during my regular 11:05 spot, I had a segment on the newest The Tony Kornheiser Show.  Of course, we talked about the hot topic of the week, along with the BB+T Classic, which is being played Sunday.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Tony Kornheiser Show

No comments: