Thursday, December 17, 2009

Updated -This week's radio segments (The Kornheiser Show, The Gas Man, The Sports Reporters):

I made my regular appearance on The Sports Reporters with Steve Czaban and Andy Pollin in the normal timeslot (5:25 ET on Wednesday's) this evening. Click the permalink, then the link below, to listen to the segment on a variety of topics.

Click here to listen to Wednesday afternoon's segment: The Sports Reporters

-------------

I also made my regular spot with The Gasman that has moved to Wednesday's at 5:25 PT during the NFL late season. This week we was another talking about a wide range of sports topics including college basketball (and the Pac10's struggles), the Big 10 expansion talk and of course, Tiger Woods.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Gas Man

-------------

I was on during my regular spot with the newest Tony Kornheiser Show on Thursday at 11:00. It was the typical Tony, discussing topics from waste sizes to the Redskins to Tiger Woods.

Click here to listen to the segment: The Kornheiser Show

No comments: